SGS Ltd are appointed SAiGE Decking and Installation experts.
SAiGE’s Longlife Composite Decking is an environmentally sourced alternative to more traditional timber decking that looks and cuts just like wood but with added advantages of no splinters, rotting or warping, no need for sanding, painting or sealing and above all, we are so confident in our product that it comes with a premium warranty.
SAiGE Longlife Decking products are made from a unique combination of wood fibres and plastic from reclaimed or recycled resources which are highly screened prior to manufacture.
SAiGE Longlife Decking Ltd are committed to providing the most attractive and cost effective composite decking available that will provide our customers with the perfect outdoor living environment.
Why should I choose composite decking over alternatives?
The truth is SAiGE Longlife decking is suitable for all those looking for a deck that lasts, that is easy to maintain and install, that is child-friendly, is anti-slip and is environmentally sourced.
Contractors & DIY enthusiasts like our product because it is lightweight compared to wood, it is consistent in shape and size and is easy to cut and install. It can be used in a variety of locations and is suitable for both hold and cold environments.
Our Commercial Longlife Decking is consistent with requirements for public spaces including walkways and additions to landscaped parks, for bars, restaurants in their outdoor entertainment areas.
In the home Garden Longlife Decking is ideal for around the pool or hot tub, on balconies or as an alternative to timber decking or patio areas and being child friendly is ideal for families.
- Free of Toxic Additives
- Hidden fixing system
- Heat resistant
- 10 Year Full Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Expected Lifespan of over 25 years
- Made from Recycled Materials
Easy to Install & Cut
- Consistent in size and shape
- 2 Style Options on One board
Vastly outperforms wood, whilst maintaining a wood-like appearance.
- Slip Resistant
- Eliminates warping, splitting, woodworm and rotting
- Fungi and mould growth are drastically reduced over conventional lumber
- Consistent Product Colour
- Resistance to insect and termite attacks
- Low Water Absorption rate of approximately 0.5% whilst wood can be up to 100%
Really low maintenance
- No need to paint, sand and seal each year
- Cheaper than conventional wood over time